We are currently recruiting for a ‘QC Supervisor; Structural’ on behalf of a major oilfield services company. The role will involve the supervision of civil inspection activities and verification quality control plans implementation. The role be rotational and will be based on one of the company’s yards in China with 6-day working weeks.
▪ Check Quality Control Plans with reference to civil activities
▪ Check the availability and adequacy of consumables and equipment / instrumentation used for civil execution and control
▪ Verify that material and equipment are correctly received, stored, preserved, calibrated, handled, identified and traceable
▪ Support and check the evaluation of the qualification of inspection personnel in charge of works, verify work procedures, including those relating to special processes
▪ Supervise and witness inspections, check reports and documentation issued by inspectors and verify the collection of required Quality Records
▪ Verify that tests, controls and inspections are carried out according to Quality Control Plans / Inspection Test Plans, checking the collection of relevant documentation also for the mechanical completion approval, and that personnel have access to all required project documentation
▪ Verify the collection and management of documents certifying test, controls, and inspections, checking that all records are properly retrievable within the final As-Built dossier
▪ Verify the preparation of the Quality works dossier for final handover to the Document Controller
To apply for this job please visit www.ablyresources.com.