Location: Leicestershire (With frequent travel throughout the East Midlands).
Salary: £41,000 & Car Allowance, plus a competitive Benefits Package.
As the Quality Advisor you will support our Client across a number of Gas Distribution Networks throughout the East Midlands and UK.
You’ll be involved in supporting the Client in delivering multiple gas pipe replacement work schemes across the Network.
- As the Quality Advisor you will be required to provide a Quality Plan and an Inspection and Test Plan for review and approval that satisfies the requirements issued by the Quality Manager.
- Representing the Client as the local Quality representative, attending meetings as required.
- Undertake site visits, carry out Inspection Test Plans (ITPs) and generate required reports.
- Carrying out audits.
- Interfacing with and providing reports and expertise to the Quality Manager and to the Engineering Manager on Quality related matters.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Promoting a positive Quality culture.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Educated to HNC/HND or degree level in a Quality related discipline or similar.
- Extensive knowledge of ISO9001 standards.
- Strong experience of QA/QC principles and their application to the contract, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- An understanding of Gas codes and standards is highly desirable.
- This role will include some working from home, but will involve a large amount of travel
Right to Work & Security Checks
Understandably given the nature of their business, everyone who is employed at our client must undergo thorough referencing checks. They will need different information depending on the job they have offered you. For all roles, they’ll carry out a criminal record check and will ask to see evidence that you have the legal right to work in the UK.
For some of their roles, you may be required to obtain and maintain security clearance of at least Security Check level (or SC clearance). To satisfy the requirements, you will need to have been a legal UK resident for a minimum of 5 years and have successfully complete all stages of the vetting process.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for any Quality Advisor looking for new employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.