- Adexen was mandated by a manufacturing group to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager for its operations. The position is based in Tanzania.
- Oversee and coordinate product testing and inspection process for Group Tanzania products to ensure optimal quality of final products is achieved and pre-determined standards of production are maintained.
- repare and drive the implementation of the annual Quality Control Plan for the plant.
- Ensure that production quality control processes are implemented in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Supervise laboratory operations to ensure precision in the sample testing process for raw materials, intermediate products, final products, oil, water, gas, etc. and appropriate calibration of equipments.
- Ensure all set product quality targets are met and deviations from target quality standards are promptly identified and rectified.
- Coordinate the weaning and pilling of cement raw materials; and control of chemical parameters.
- Liaise with process control operatives with regards to the quality control parameters for semi-finished and final products.
- Ensure preventive maintenance is carried out on laboratory equipments and effective housekeeping is conducted in the laboratories.
- Prepare annual calibration schedule and ensure calibration is carried out on laboratory equipments as scheduled.
- Manage the interface between the QA/QC function and other relevant departments within the plant.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of quality audit/testing processes in a manufacturing environment
- In-depth knowledge of the building materials / chemicals / cement industry
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven training and facilitation skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.