Ensures the effective implementation of the Project and Quality Management Systems (QMS) as applied to the Engineering, Procurement and Construction/Installation oversight of the EPC Contractor at Home Office (HO) and provides advice to the Quality Head during execution of work. The Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for auditing the EPC Contractor QMS performance as a participative member in the Engineering Surveillance Plan and monitors Contractors overall Engineering and Procurement quality performance. The Quality Assurance coordinator is further responsible for establishing and reporting quality key performance indicators with EPC Contractor and analyzing poor trends from metrics, audits and assessments requiring recovery measures. The Quality Assurance coordinator establishes audit/surveillance criteria and schedules and, under the direction of the Quality Lead and, participates in major Vendor/Sub-Vendor audits
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering or Science preferred,
- 08 years experience associated with Quality Assurance executing Major projects including Major fabrication and installation of offshore assets
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the Middle east with prior experience of executing projects for the state of Qatar.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to influence decisions using presentation, negociation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage development and implementation of Projects Managements Systems adapted to Oil & Gas industry.
- Ability to interact with senior leader in QG, and shareholders confidently.
- Requires strong analytical, organisational and planning skills
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.