Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition? Our Quality Department in São José dos Pinhais is now looking for a Quality Engineer.We embrace diversity, respect differences, and ensure inclusive environment.
What will you be doing?
- Act in different stages of Project, assuring Quality processes are implemented and established
- Create and implement Quality Plans, ITPs according to Project’s requirements
- Liaison with Customer, Project Management, Supply Chain and Manufacturing areas
- Critical analysis of Project’s requirements and its implementation.
- Lead and conduct non conformance process;
- Lead preventive tools with multidisciplinary teams;
- Establish and monitor Performance Indicators and lead actions to meet objectives;
- Define, review and establish processes in own discipline;
- Lead, plan and execute digital improvement initiatives within the team.
We think you should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge on Subsea Products is desired, but not mandatory;
- Experience in Project Quality, Quality Control and Quality Management System is preferable;
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience.
More reasons to work with us:
• Professional development and career opportunities• Competitive pay and benefits• Healthy work-life balance• Fantastic office building with onsite canteen• Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
Interested? Contact us.
Interested? Contact us.
For any inquiries, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.