NES Fircroft is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry.
Our client is currently looking for a Quality Specialist for a 1 year contract in Edmonton, AB.
- Lead the development, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the governance framework LP D&C Program:
- Document the organizational structure, resources, accountabilities, policies and processes for interrelated activities;
- Identify, list and understand the key processes used within D&C;
- Ensure processes are consistent with the IMSD framework; and
- Develop and maintain the training and communications plan to ensure continual improvement.
- Plan and execute the implementation and maintenance of the governance framework of the:
- Leading the task force consisting of stakeholder groups for alignment of relevant IMS with AQMP;
- Coordinate reporting of quarterly Quality metrics for management review; and
- Support annual management review of the AQMP.
- Carry out assurance functions such as assessments, reviews, and investigations, facilitate change based on findings:
- Facilitate development, review and issuance of Quality Bulletin, Quality Incident Notification (QIN) and Quality Enhancement Reports (QER) for quality issues.
- Conduct Quality Review on each Technical Standard Non-Compliance; correspond and support initiators as needed
- Provide training and onboarding for team members supporting the department focus.
- Stay appraised of industry trends and best practices on Integrated Management.
- Completion of a Business or Engineering related degree or equivalent experience
- Masters of Engineering or Business preferred
- Minimum 10 years of progressive, related experience working in a multinational corporation
- Previous experience implementing Integrated Management System or similar initiative an asset
- Strong customer service focus and the ability to foster effective working relationship
- The ability to influence using logic and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- The ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Must be legally able to work in US and Canada
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.