TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
The person in this role will perform all Quality Control and Quality Assurance tasks in the Broussard Surface Americas Operations Facility. This positions in responsible for QA/QC tasks for Coflexip, Wellhead and, Pressure Pumping Services (PPS) product lines.
• Performs shop floor inspections on Coflexip products, assembly and IMR (Inspection, Maintenance and Repair) to ensure the quality of the product is in compliance with internal standards and specifications.
• Performs receiving inspections for all Coflexip parts, ensuring onsite acceptance, equipment protection and traceability.
• Performs receiving inspection for Wellhead equipment and maintains accurate records.
• Reads Part Reports(DBI), part drawings and quality instructions to determine dimension specifications, measurements and tests required to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
• Maintains MS Access databases (ADB & Structure) and spreadsheets for all critical areas of Quality and their analysis and reporting for Coflexip.
• Manages and controls Project Quality Plans and ITPs (Inspection and Test Plan) for project and will be the primary contact for the clients for Quality activities on assigned Coflexip projects.
• Provides Coflexip products traceability records including end fitting mounting and IMR when needed.
• Compiles project specific data books as needed for Coflexip.
• Compiles Wellhead Data books for offshore installation requirements.
• Coordinates 3rd party witness for clients for wellhead and Coflexip.
• Assists with Customer audits for PPS and Coflexip as needed.
• Verifies calibration of inspection tools prior to beginning assignment.
• Maintains control and documentation of inspection, measuring, and test equipment (Calibration).
• Coordinates Quality Notifications & Service Notification for BSSE compliance.
• Liaises with the Engineering and manufacturing departments on all non-conforming issues and quality requirements.
• Closes out and manage all project-related NCRs/QN/CIR promptly.
• Coordinates technician offshore compliance requirements.
• Operates under internal procedures, Quality System (QS) and other governmental and customer requirements and specifications.
• Assists the management team in the effective running of the project by including attending and/or assisting in project meetings, audits, reviews, pre-production meetings, internally and with clients.
• Stocks materials using material handling equipment when necessary.
• Works in a safe manner and keeps all employees and visitors in work area aware of potential dangers. The holder of this position has the authority to STOP works when continuation could jeopardize the product quality.
• Develops and maintains product quality control procedures.
• Identifies and drive areas for improvement to achieve a Quality Assurance culture within the organization.
• High School Diploma or GED required. BA in Industrial Technology or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum of 2-year quality or manufacturing experience.
• Ability to read and understand drawings. Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Must be competent in several areas of dimensional inspection. Demonstrated ability to use more complex inspection equipment.
• Ability to interpret test specifications.
• Proven problem-solving ability.
• Strong interpersonal skills to include effective written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization.
• Experience is using ERP systems preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Exposed to possible shop and lab hazards including heavy equipment and high noise levels. May be exposed to extreme temperatures if working outside.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Physical position requiring standing, stooping, lifting and bending. Fast and heavy paced environment.
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.