Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
Quantity Surveyor – I
Assist for all activities related to quantity survey related to:
1. Quantity measurement for Subcontractors work;
2. Keeping back-up record of completed works in comparison with BOQs;
3. Review of Subcontractor interim payments (Quantities and Rates);
4. Review of quantities related to any variation or claim;
5. Review on final measure;
6. Communication and getting directions from supervisors;
during project construction phase until close-out.
Assist the team pro-actively to meet project requirements; review and comment on quantities and rates for subcontractors’ interim payments.
– Adhere to the work system for material take – off (based on drawings, specifications, and BOQs), detailing amount of work completed supported by spreadsheets and relevant drawings.
– Maintain records of Martial take-off MTO and track Bill of Quantities BOQs Measurements according to approved drawings.
– Maintain record of the free issue materials, manpower and equipment, sourced by Petrofac when the subcontractor is unable to directly source the same.
– Assist in determining the extent and value of work executed for interim payments to subcontractors.
– Assist in assessing quantities related to contract or subcontract variations or claims.
– Coordinate, verify and keep track of third party services on day-to-day basis directly hired by Petrofac. Verify and comment third party quantities and invoices.
– Implementation and adherence to HSE and Quality System procedures and plans.
– Carry out other related duties as directed by the supervisors.
– Check, measure, verify and maintain records of as-built vs. site measurements.
– Assist the team on final account measurement with subcontractors
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
A graduate university degree in Engineering; RICS – Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors; Diploma in Engineering; Diploma in QS.
Experience in quantity survey, technical knowledge, take-off, site measurement, rates and payments. A relevant experience or Project exposure of similar jobs shall be considered as well.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.