• REMS – Qualification Test lab, Hyderabad.
• Will work in Qualification Test lab for Pressure and load testing of Subsea & Surface products per specified industry standards
• Execution of standard Pressure and Temperature cycling tests per API 6A, API 17D. Pressures upto 30ksi, Temp Upto 350F.
Perform maintenance activities,improvement projects,facility enhancement and documentation under general supervision
|Key Interactions||Reports to: Team Leader|
Internally: Research and Development team, Engineering, QHSES, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Procurement
Externally: Suppliers, Customers
|Main accountabilities(Be-Do- Have Skills)|
• Executing standard tests under general supervision
Experince using various shopfloor tools for handling(Overhead crane/Pallets/Forklift), Assembly tools(Manual/Hydraulic/Pnematic), & Operating equipment.
|Job Scope||• Works autonomously, under general supervision|
• Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering
Must to have exposure/experince performing FAT(Factory Acceptance Tests), Hydrostatic tests, System integration testing or similar.
Previous Experience in Oil and Gas product pressure testing is preferable(Products – Valves, Metallic/Non Metallic Seals,Flanges/Connectors, Chokes etc)
80% Phyiscal work, 20% Documentation/communication etc
This is a Fixed Term Contract( 1year) position
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.