Rail Freight Pricing Analyst (3 Month Contract)- Remote
Airswift is working with a leading global business and analytics information company to source a Contract Rail Freight Pricing Analyst. This will be an initial 3-month assignment that is likely to turn to a direct hire position. The company’s headquarters is located in New York; however, the Rail Freight Pricing Analyst position can be worked remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Constantly managing and building a network of participants within the industry.
- The candidate will consistently interact with others in the marketplace to gather data, in order to create price evaluations for critical routes and regional markets.
- Source market sensitive information and providing feedback given from various company stakeholders and clients.
- Oversee ad-hoc projects that are in part of the overall product strategy.
Previous Experience/Skill Set Required:
- 3+ years of experience within buying and/or selling or analyzing rail freight services for North America.
- Expertise knowledge of the pricing dynamics in rail freight and influences as well as mechanisms.
- Able to process and convert market data into a market report.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, network, and build strong relationships.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without needing a visa or company sponsorship.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply with a copy of your updated resume.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.