We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
As a Motion Control Engineer of Halliburton Wireline Technology team, under broad guidance, you will be responsible for Motion Control firmware design and development of new product and enhancements, verify and validate firmware through integrated testing at module, product and system levels. You’ll also be involved in field testing support, manufacturing release roll-outs of the new products.
- Analyse system & subsystem motion control requirements, identify firmware features, break down task lists and provide schedule estimations.
- Lead and implement board level firmware development, debugging and testing activities including algorithm, communication, and system firmware development.
- Participate in board, product and system level product integration, verification and validation. You’ll be working with multi-discipline function test members onsite and/or offsite proactively and positively to achieve smooth development progression and effectively issue resolutions.
- Document firmware design and qualification reports as per compliance requirements and fulfilling project life cycle gate reviews.
- Support manufacturing production in firmware related activities.
- Electrical/electronic degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 firmware hands on experience with C/C++/Assembly programming.
- Familiar with DSP/MCU microprocessor architectures. Experience on peripheral driver development like SPI, I2C, UART, etc.
- Hands-on experienced at least one product cycle of implementing PMSM/BLDC control.
- Knowledgeable in using laboratory equipment that is used for control system debugging and verification.
- Experience on data acquisition with on-board ADC/DACs.
- Communication protocol development experience with bus like CAN, 1553 and Ethernet is added advantages.
- RTOS experience will be a good plus.
- Experience on digital signal processing for application like digital communication is an added plus.
- Matlab/Simulink – Embedded Coder for automatic code generation is an added plus
- Self-initiative, independent and a good team player
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
315 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore, Singapore, 639940, Singapore
Requisition Number: 171570
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.
Be the first to comment