- Coordinating existing office activities including, but not limited to, space allocation, office relocations, goods deliveries, signage and visual management scope and office walks.
- Liaising with local business representatives to manage relations and expectations on service standards and requirements, analyzing opportunities for further improvements
- Facilities costs administration (SERP system administration, issues resolution, cost monitoring and planning, accruals preparation etc.) related to selected Facilities suppliers.
- Supporting sustainability goals delivery within the team through innovative approach and research
- Providing assurance to Facilities Manager on quality of office services delivered by selected Facilities suppliers
- Sharing team responsibility for safe and Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) compliant contractors’ works and services performance in co-operation with IT, HSE and Asset Protection
- Co-operation with HSE team to align on related activities e.g. Permit to Work requirements, contractor’s works performance and auditing.
- Supporting selected RE projects (both local & global) in agreement with business needs, budget, timelines, communication and HSE requirements
- Cooperating and managing business relations with complex and/or multiple service providers across the site including building owner and Facilities suppliers, liaising with IT, HSE, Contracting and Procurement and RE global services teams.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- University degree- nice to have
- Experience in project management, office administration, customer service or similar
- English C1 (advanced level)
- Former experience in services management as well as contract/project management
- Ability to execute actions required from the stakeholders
- Ability to communicate and co-operate in business environment (mixed processes, teams, demands)
- Self-organised, responsible, taking ownership for all duties
- Self-motivated with the drive to achieve and implement change
- Willing to work in a team, enhancing teamwork values
- Problem solving & decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Influencing & Convincing skills
- “Can do” attitude
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.