- Vacancy information
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
The Receptionist will work under general supervision to provide an administration/secretarial service, this may be to a team of personnel.
All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
All personnel are also expected to contribute to creating a culture of ethics and integrity within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to our Code of Conduct.
Generic Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies, process and procedures.
- Performs both standard and advanced secretarial/administrative duties.
- Requires skills in spreadsheet and word processing software and thorough knowledge of practices and procedures of the function and company policy and procedures in general.
- May use independent judgment in defining methods and procedures to reach an end product for administrative tasks.
- Receives visitors at the front desk, reads and routes incoming mail, and processes paperwork.
- May be responsible for filing or compiling periodic reports or updating a database.
- May make travel arrangements and reservations, schedule appointments, or administer personnel working schedules.
- May generate and maintain confidential files and reports.
- May be required to perform basic numerical, statistical and/or financial analysis.
- Communicates with groups of customers or employees.
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ensures all facilities vendors are managed and invoices processes as necessary.
- Standard procedures exist for most duties.
- Operate within the Business Code of Conduct
- Operate according to Subsea 7’s Management Principles
- Support standards and procedures for the relevant Function
- For level of authority see Expenditure and Authorization Specification’
- Educated to at least High School or equivalent level.
- Previous experience gained at an appropriate level in secretarial/administration work.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal skills
This Job Capsule must not be interpreted as a complete summary of job responsibilities or limitation of job holder accountability. The Job Holder may be required to perform any other necessary duties within their experience and capabilities from time to time.
In some circumstances individual employees may have a detailed Role Profile outlining their specific tasks and accountabilities. Such Role Profiles will be based upon the Job Capsule.
This role profile should be recognized as a general requirement of experience combined with attributes considered advantageous to the successful operation of Subsea 7 activities.
To apply for this job please visit careers.subsea7.com.