Our Oil & Gas client is looking for a Receptionist / Admin to support their team in their Henderson office.
- 12 month contract
- Located in Henderson
- Competitive rate
Duties & responsibiitie smay include:
- Receptionist for the Henderson Base – visitor pass management, visitor sign in/out, attending to main phone line, ensuring visitors are received by their host, taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Maintain and restock office consumables, Stationery and kitchen supplies
- Assist with ensuring a functional office environment by managing seating allocations and office furnishing are in an serviceable condition.
- Manage meeting room bookings
- Provide administrative support to Henderson staff which could include, raising of PRs, travel arrangements
- Training administration – Support operational departments with high risks ticket and certification renewals
- Support HR with employee change requests through submission of Database notifications (New Starter, Desk Moves, Deletions, Transfers).
- Support event coordination activities, including arranging catering, post-event housekeeping and coordinating itineraries for visitors.
- Any other duties as reasonably tasked by immediate Manager
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to multitask
- Intermediate MS Office Suite skills (Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Outlook)
- Exposure to SAP is desirable
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.