Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Receptionist on a permanent basis based in Woking, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Greeting visitors in a professional manner in Dukes Court.
- Answering visitor queries and contacting their host.
- Assisting with security guard access control functions by verifying employee identification, issuing visitor passes, and by observing and reporting any unusual or suspicious persons or activities.
- Maintaining employee internal telephone extension details, location, and distribution lists – providing feedback with discrepancies.
- Manage meeting room reservations, be responsible for maintaining meeting rooms in an orderly manner before and after each meeting.
- Sorting and handling incoming/outgoing mail, assisting with distribution throughout all buildings.
- Franking all outgoing mail, preparing special & recorded delivery items before collection each day.
- Couriers – outgoing: booking couriers as requested, ensuring same-day collection by courier and tracking delivery. Incoming: ensuring received courier items are delivered correctly and quickly across all buildings.
- Taxis – booking, confirming, and logging.
- Stationery – manage stationery store on ground floor Dukes Court, dealing with employee requests, stock taking and liaising with Facilities Co-Ordinator for re-ordering, logging spend and managing purchase order process as appropriate.
- Maintaining employee car park allocations and liaise with Facilities Co-Ordinator to arrange any parking requirements for visitors or clients.
- General reception duty filing, record keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks. (Supporting administrative services as required.)
- Ordering of Business Cards.
- Ensure office kitchen is kept tidy, filling/emptying dishwasher as and when required.
- Good standard of secondary education.
- Competent with MS office programs.
Note: Interested Candidates kindly submit both CV and relevant Qualification documents and Training Certificates when applying for this role.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.