Are you our new dedicated Recruiter?
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Recruiter to work with recruitment for our client Aker Solutions.
What will you be doing?
We need a Recruiter with experience serving customers with both temporary and permanent recruitment. Your daily work consists of many tasks but the key focus is to:
- Through strong relationship with the Hiring Managers, a good understanding of their business and well-prepared talent pools secure their future employment needs.
- Assist on recruitment processes, from A-Z, according to NES Advantage standards and frame agreements.
- Follow up portfolio of contractors according to NES Advantage standards.
- Use your creativity to search and source for the top talents in the industry.
Who are you:
- You are passionate and see recruitment as a highly professional service.
- You have experience from high volume organizations and preferably within technical disciplines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You have a good business understanding and knowledge of professional recruitment practices.
- You can easily handle recruitment tools and search methodology.
- Social and communicative, fluent in both Norwegian and English, spoken and written
- Words that describe you are Creative, Curious, Proactive, Energetic and Results-driven.
More reasons to work with us:
- You will be part of an ambitious company striving to always support our customers in the most efficient, cost saving and flexible way.
- Our culture is built on our values – Teamwork, Customer Focus, Enterprise, Integrity and Responsibility, Drive and Personal Impact – that define how we work and how we cooperate in our daily life.
- We aim to be the most admired company within our industry in Norway and to have fun and empower each other every day and we hope YOU will be part of our high performing team!
- We offer competitive terms and conditions, career opportunities and development within an international market leader and great colleagues.
- Co-located with our client Aker Solutions at Stord.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.