Our client is recruiting for a Recruiter on a 6-month PAYE contract based in Westhill
* Responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle.
* Partner with business leadership, hiring managers and HR Business Partners to understand the business and hiring needs.
* Collaborate with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to design attractive job descriptions and role advertisements in alignment with the Company’s EVP.
* Identify and implement efficient and effective recruitment methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards and the needs of the organisation.
* Support hiring managers with screening and shortlisting activities, as well as participate in interviews.
* Engage with HR Business Partners to undertake compensation evaluation for offers of employment.
* Continuously coach and mentor the hiring community in recruitment best practice and processes, demonstrating the value of working within the recruitment framework.
* Develop candidate pipelines and maintain up to date talent pools, maximising the efficiency and timeliness of the recruitment process.
* Implement effective and innovative techniques for identifying new talent including: internet searches, social media campaigns, attendance at career fairs and industry events, referrals, cold-calling and networking.
* Ensure compliance with the Company’s global recruitment standard as well as local regulations throughout the hiring process.
* Manage a high volume of requisitions and changing priorities.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Hold a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field.
* Have previous experience in talent acquisition, preferably within oil and gas.
* Are familiar with the Oracle ‘Taleo’ recruitment system or other similar systems.
* Take initiative and can prioritise in a fast-paced operational environment.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/065475.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.