- Vacancy information
At Subsea 7, we take pride in being recognised globally as a leader across the Energy Industry. For 5 decades our people have delivered over 1,000 projects in all water depths across our energy hubs and we continue to do so, adapting and evolving in an ever-changing world.
Our sustainability and ongoing success are only possible through innovation, collaboration and the development and diversity of our people, assets, and technology. By joining Subsea 7, you become part of a team of people who everyday ‘Make Incredible Things Happen’.
We are seeking a highly motivated Recruiter to join our team based in Westhill, Aberdeen on an initial 6 months contract basis.
Performance and Collaboration are key values for our organisation and our ideal candidate will demonstrate these with motivation to build strong customer and candidate relationships and the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the team and wider business.
The role presents an exciting opportunity for someone with role relevant experience to step into an in-house position or move beyond an early-career recruitment role in another sector.
Knowledge of the oil and gas and energy industries would be advantageous, but applications are also welcome from appropriately skilled candidates working in a fast paced customer facing environment (e.g. hospitality, retail etc).
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pro-actively works with relevant departments to establish current and anticipated resourcing requirements and advise on appropriate solutions.
- Arranges advertisement of all positions through appropriate medium, including company website, job boards and networking
- Screening of applicants details against job requirements and conduct competency based interviewing where applicable
- Ensures Line Managers are informed on a regular basis on the recruitment process of temporary / permanent staff.
- Negotiates and advise candidates on their individual terms and conditions of employment.
- Maintains and manage relationships with recruitment consultancies / agencies.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring that recruitment system is updated regularly and that workflow activities associated with the recruitment process are auctioned in a timely manner.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with relevant departments, stakeholders to ensure recruitment process and selection is continuously driven and delivered
- Acts as an internal consultant advises on resourcing matters and providing challenge and suggestions for improving resourcing effectiveness.
- Ensures that recruitment channels promote diverse sourcing selection and that processes are free of bias and that selection decisions are based upon objective assessment criteria
- Actively monitors the candidate application process to ensure the successful hire of best candidates to meet identified recruitment requirements for the business.
- Contributes to innovations and improvements in the recruitment process as necessary to ensure favourable positioning in the recruitment market for business sector
- Ability to co-ordinate and formulate longer range recruitment strategies and plans
- Well established organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting and changing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally is essential
- Good communicator with ability to interface across different levels of the organisation
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Prior experience within a technical recruitment role, preferably as an in-house recruiter
- Experience of dealing with high volume and fast paced recruitment requirements
- Experience of sourcing candidates internationally
- Knowledge of best practice resourcing activities and processes
- Good IT skills particular MS Office and experience of using candidate management software / systems
Qualifications and Education
- A good general education
- A specific Recruitment or HR Qualification (desirable)
Subsea 7 are committed to creating a diverse workforce and we look to offer excellent career opportunities as well providing a wide range benefits and a flexible working environment.
To apply for this job please visit careers.subsea7.com.