- Ensure the end-to-end recruitment process
- Analyze the positions to be sourced and the specifications sent by Head of Recruitment
- Search and qualify candidates through telephone interviews, negociate the daily rate or package
- Submit shortlisted candidates with a summary of each profile
- Send feedback and follow up with candidates regarding their applications
- Participate in calls for tenders
- Complete and update our recruitment our CV database
- At least 5 years of recruiting experience in the Oil & Gas sector (downstream mainly).
- You master the media for information dissemination: social networks, sites, etc. for the promotion of job offers and the sourcing of candidates.
- Your pro-activity, analytical mind and organization will allow you to source and pre-qualify candidates within very short deadlines.
- Your ability to adapt and learn allows you to quickly gain autonomy.
- Your flexibility to work on the dedicated project, urgent needs.
- You favor long-term relationships with candidates through your communication skills (written and oral) and relationship skills.
- Our international environment requires an excellent level of English. French language knowledge would be an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit altea-energy.com.