At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
ExxonMobil in Singapore
ExxonMobil is one of Singapore’s largest foreign manufacturing investors with over S$25 billion in fixed asset investments.
We have manufacturing facilities that include an integrated world-scale refining and petrochemical complex in Jurong and Jurong Island, a network of service stations under the Esso brand, operate a lubricant plant and are a supplier of cylinder cooking gas. ExxonMobil provides customers and commercial markets in the region with ground transportation, industrial, aviation and marine fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
As Singapore serves as the AP hub for some of our businesses, we employ about 3,500 people across positions in operations, projects, commercial, corporate support functions and others.
ExxonMobil also contributes to community programs in Singapore that support the arts, education, health and the environment.
For more information, visit www.exxonmobil.com.sg or follow us on Instagram @exxonmobil_sg
What you will do
- Work as a member of the Technical team to provide process engineering support for operations
- Provide technical advice / support to daily operational issues
- Perform tankage & logistic optimization, tank product quality troubleshooting and debottlenecking studies
- Develop projects for tankage maintenance program
- Participate in work scope selection for tankage repair
- Support HAZOP reviews and safety resolution
- Support tankage model simulation run
- Reporting / stewardship roles for risk management, chemicals usage, etc.
- Support on-going reliability improvements and equipment strategy development
- Analyze complex technical issues, identify key drivers, and propose strategy / recommendations to support decision making / resolution of technical issues
- Responsible for the development / execution of margin improvement ideas / projects
- Lead mid-level investigations with strong linkage to Technical related direct causes
- Mentor junior engineers & provide adequate coaching / feedback to strengthen team’s competency
- This position is with the Refinery offsites
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree with preference for Chemical/Petroleum Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university
- At least three (3) years of relevant offsites & process engineering / design experience in the petrochemical / chemical / refinery industry.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple interfaces, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of process modeling software and experience in the use of relevant technical computing tools and design tools for hydraulic calculations, TRV relief amongst other evaluations.
- Familiarity with the development of H&MB, PFD / P&IDs and design specification of process equipment.
- Good knowledge of industry standards and practices related to process design and safety.
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last and we provide job rotations throughout your career with us. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
Currently our employees benefits include: Long Term Savings Allowance, dental reimbursement, annual health checkups and Home Ownership Assistance Plan amongst others and these are updated from time to time.
Stay connected with us:
- Learn more at our website
- Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe our channel at YouTube
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity in conformance with all applicable laws and regulations to individuals who are qualified to perform job requirements. The Company administers its personnel policies, programs, and practices in a non-discriminatory manner in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, work assignment, promotion, transfer, termination, wage and salary administration, and selection for training.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.