Would you like to work for a forward thinking technology company?
Do you enjoy technical challenges?
Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
Partner with the best
As a Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrate stand-alone root cause analysis on all assigned technologies
- Create Cause Maps for specified technologies.
- Analyze appropriate data to monitor fleet performance
- Create single technology business key performance indicators as required
- Facilitate Incident and Corrective Action Review Board meetings
- Provide deviation waiver request (DWR) support across specified technologies
- Provide instruction and knowledge transfer to the Reliability community
- Act as a subject matter expert to Operation and Supply chain customers for specified technologies
- Create and present reliability performance to Internal and external customers
- Act as a mentor to junior reliability engineers
- Conduct all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes Health, Safety and Environmental policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Drilling Services).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Technical Support.
- Broad technical knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.