NES Fircroft are recruiting a Reliability Engineer with strong water management experience for a permanent site-based role on an 8:6 rotation FIFO from Perth.
Reporting to the Senior Water Management Engineer the successful Reliability Engineer will proactively identify opportunities to improve assets effectives and utilisation to drive the key metrics in Safety, Cost and Performance.
The successful Reliability Engineer will be a curious self-learner who writes and communicates with influence.
- Develop, maintain, and periodically communicate equipment performance metrics
- Actively seek opportunities for equipment reliability improvement and lead implementation of defect elimination
- Lead Root Cause Analysis on site and champion implementation and imbedding of actions
- Provide technical support to operating teams as the site equipment subject matter expert
- Actively engage with vendor SMEs to implement equipment improvements
- Develop and continuously improve on asset maintenance strategies based on learnings
- from RCAs and OEM recommendations
- Develop and maintain asset whole of life models for all key dewatering equipment
- Implement and maintain systems for downtime tracking, including data integrity
- Maintain equipment registers to inform and ensure SAP Master Data integrity
- Provide improvements to FMG Equipment Standards based on learnings from DE and RCAs
Qualifications & Experience required
- Tertiary degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Condition monitoring and reliability engineering certification is desirable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in site reliability engineering role
- Previous experience implementing defect elimination process and facilitatingroot cause analysis is required
- Working knowledge of Industry and Australian Standards
- Working knowledge of Mine Safety & Inspection and OHS Act/Regs
- Experience with submersible motors, centrifugal pumps and power generators and their applications is highly desirable
- Previous experience in water management is highly desirable
- Good knowledge of corrosion and prevention mechanisms is desirable
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.