ABOUT HESS CORPORATION
Hess is a leading international independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
We have an industry leading position in the Bakken in North Dakota – a key U.S. shale play. Hess is also one of the largest producers in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico and a key natural gas producer and supplier to Peninsular Malaysia and Thailand. The company is engaged in exploration and appraisal activities offshore Guyana, participating in one of the industry’s largest oil discoveries in the past decade, as well as the Gulf of Mexico, Suriname and Nova Scotia.
Hess aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth. We are always looking for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about making a difference in the world and in their careers. We strive to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities where we do business.
For more information about Hess Corporation, please visit our website at Hess.com.
- Relay operating/safety problems or concerns to supervisor.
- Perform preventative (Autonomous) maintenance on water gathering equipment.
- Perform minor repairs on failed operating equipment.
- Adhere to written operating procedures for shutdown and startup of equipment.
- Adhere to lockout/ tagout procedures in preparing equipment for maintenance work.
- Actively participate in various elements of process safety.
- Actively participate in tailgate safety meetings, JSA’s and monthly safety meetings.
- Participate in emergency response activities as required.
- Participate in HazOp reviews as required.
- Daily review of Theta, XSpoc, and Iconics, ODR for reporting and exception monitoring.
- Assist keeping well locations free of trash, weeds, and general clutter
- Perform daily SPCC inspections and document results.
- Checking water gathering pipelines and facilities making sure everything is running.
- General knowledge of well pads and associated water gathering network.
- Making sure roads and locations are clear and safe to travel for water trucks.
- Maintain a good working relationship with water haulers.
- Having knowledge of water transfer skids, how they operate and being able to diagnose if problems arise.
- Circulating bottoms of tanks out when necessary.
- General knowledge of truck operations to ensure safe loading/unloading practices
- Industrial / Oilfield experience
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of safety requirements and practices
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Continuous Improvement – 10%
- Process Execution – 60%
- Problem Solving / Decision Making – 25%
- Leadership / Coaching – 5%
- Field Time (“go see”, meetings/collaboration) – 90%
- Desk Time (admin, invoices, data analysis, emails) – 10%
The Hess Way of Working refers to competencies considered absolute pre-requisites for success. How you deliver results is as important as what you achieve. Every employee is expected to demonstrate the behaviors within these competencies to be considered an effective performer and, ultimately, earn career growth opportunities.
- Builds Trusted Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Creates Effective Teams
- Thinks Strategically
- Inspires Innovation
- Demonstrates Courage
- Drives Continuous Improvement
- Makes Quality Decisions
- Delivers High Performance
Hess is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Lisa B Willet | Employee | Field/Plant Operations | United States| North Dakota | Tioga | | | | | No | 25811
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hess.com.