Airswift. Repair Man. Carlsbad, NM.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Repair Man to join them on a 12 months contract with the possibility to extend or even transition into Direct hire in a facility located 40 min away from Carlsbad, NM.
- Jack of all trades, that has good mechanical aptitude, a hard worker & someone willing to take their time to do the job right.
- Must be a safety conscious individual with strong work ethic & a team player
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be able to climb ladders & stairs, to work outside in the elements of cold, hot, dust, dirt & wind.
- Must have a good driving record to operate company equipment inside facility boundaries
- Knowing how to use shovel, rake, post hole diggers, hammer, sledge hammer, hand wrenches & tools, electric drill, electric saw, measuring tape, square, gas powered leaf blower, painting materials & supplies, fencing materials, small bore manual pipe threading, miscellaneous plumbing & pipe fitting, ac filter changes, grounds keeping, landscaping, safe UTV operation & possibily small equipment.
- Own a vehicle to commute to the job site.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.