Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity, please follow these links:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Provision
The Reporting Analyst-Data Management will be responsible for taking ownership over the end user experience of Devon’s enterprise dashboarding environment. They will coordinate with stakeholders, data SMEs, and system administrators to ensure consistency of data, ease of use, and long-term supportability of enterprise level reports. This role will be the point of contact for business users needing operational support, as well as fostering growth of data analysis within the business units. Primary focus area for this role will be Production Operations, but also extend into other key areas of the business.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Strong knowledge of multiple data analysis tools and languages, such as SQL, Python, R, Snowflake, Databricks, PowerBI, Spotfire, and Excel
• Strong knowledge of multiple oil & gas data domains, including production, drilling, completions, facilities, and EHS
• Passion around creating and sharing data solutions, as well as enthusiasm to help others develop data driven decisions
• Ability to effectively communicate with data through visualizations, reports, and presentations
• Ability to build trust and foster strong working relationships across data consumers of various skillsets
• Create, manage, and improve enterprise dashboards and reports, with a focus on user experience, documentation, and sustainment
• Analyze large and complex data sets using SQL and other data analysis tools
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify data-driven solutions to improve business processes
• Work with stakeholders to understand their data needs and provide insights to drive informed decision-making
• Establish strong relationships with and best practices for citizen data analysts
• Primary point of contact for citizen data analysts. Establish strong relationships, mentorship, and best practices to enable citizen development of dashboards and reports.
• Work with data management and data engineering professionals to address new dataset needs
• Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in data analysis and reporting
Devon Energy is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Devon Talent Acquisition Team at Diversity@dvn.com.
To apply for this job please visit careers.devonenergy.com.