Back to Jobs Page
Resourcing Analyst / Advisor
|Salary:||Competitive hourly rate offered DOE|
|Division:||CORPORATE & PROFESSIONAL JOBS|
Faststream are working with a Global Oil Major to recruit an internal Resourcing Analyst / Advisor to be based in their London office with some WFH flexibility.
Initioally a contract role with the strong potential to go perm.
Key responsibility areas:
* Conduct end to end resourcing processes from approval to job offer, meeting quality, time, cost and compliance KPIs.
* Conduct candidate sourcing via contracted suppliers and available databases. Initial telephone screening and competency interviews by phone or video.
* Ensure all documentation is completed accurately, on time and in line with my cliemts compliance standards
* Act as point of contact to HRBPs and line managers for all recruitment matters
* Attend recruitment review meetings providing updates
* Carry out manager briefings for new vacancies to identify key requirements of new roles and advise on
* External market skills availability and appropriate routes to market and timescales
* Ensure RMS and trackers are continuously and correctly updated for all stages of resourcing processes
* Make proactive contributions for further process improvements
* Responsible for compliance to corporate processes, adhering to “right first time” culture o act as point of reference on compliance matters to client group
* Ensure all data processing relating to resourcing activity undertaken is conducted in line with the Privacy MSG
* Play an active role in participating in my clients projects as required
* In-house or agency experience ideally, but not necessarily, in commodity trading or financial services sector
* Client management experience, ideally in an international context. Highly collaborative approach
* Demonstrable experience in working with clearly defined recruitment processes.
* Results orientation and committed to excellence
* Relationship builder, self-starter and a naturally collaborative style
* Strong attention to detail is highly important
* Fluent English and ideally an Italian speaker. Other languages helpful but not essential
Back to Jobs Page
To apply for this job please visit www.faststream.com.