Petrofac is looking to recruit a Resourcing Coordinator to join our Petrofac Facilities Management Limited on a permanent basis based in Aberdeen, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a respected international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility they need.
Diversity & Inclusion
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. Applications are also welcomed from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Support the onboarding of onshore contractual workers for various business functions and gather management approvals.
- Maintain up-to-date records for new and existing onshore temporary & contingent workers.
- Prepare and issue contracts and offer letters.
- Conduct worker and Limited company checks including certification, right to work, company insurances and other supporting documentation.
- Process contract amendments including rate changes, extensions and terminations for onshore temporary and contingent workers.
- Create and post contractor vacancies internally and externally.
- Provide general administration support to the resourcing team for all transactional activities and enquiries.
- Maintain relevant databases and collaboration with HR Shared Service team on queries, training requirements and general maintenance and administration.
- Administer Health and Safety Assessments for all contractors and escalate this to recruiters and hiring managers.
- Issue IR35 assessments to Ltd Contractors and monitor existing contractors
Skills & Experience:
- Good IT skills inc. Word, Excel & database.
- HR / Resourcing experience would be beneficial.
- Understanding of Off-Payroll IR35 legislation.
- Contractual and Insurance requirements of Contingent Workers.
- Oracle Taleo or other Applicant Tracking System experience is desirable.
- Excellent team-work and communication skills.
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively.
Closing Date: 16th August 2022
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.