We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: to meet the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risk of climate change.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004, and our diverse and multinational workforce of over 2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment, and provide exciting long term career opportunities for our employees – with a commitment to professional development, personal growth and career progression.
Come and pursue a career in Fuels & Lubricants (F&L) department. As a…
Retail Payment Vendor Manager
There is a growing network of 5000+ gas stations in Europe operating under the Esso brand, and selling to motorist high quality fuels, Mobil1 and other lubricant products, coffee, food and grocery items.
Forecourt payment and loyalty solutions are a fundamental element of our brand proposition and they are expected to deliver frictionless customer experience while meeting the highest system security standards. We are also launching digital payment and loyalty apps in many of our markets.
The Retail Payment Vendor Manager will join our team of IT literate business professionals who work with payment terminal vendors to deliver and enhance marketing programs and payment schemes. We build on long term commercial relationships with market leading vendors to deliver for our internal Marketing team customers.
We work in strong collaboration with in-house experts from ExxonMobil IT and Procurement whilst embedded in Retail marketing team to use technology to bring a fresh and modern approach to the retail fuels business.
We are creating a center of excellence for retail payment solutions (POS, terminals, host systems, front-end processors) at Budapest center. We are working on building our relationship with the vendors to deliver projects and ensure our offerings are competitive in the market.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN OUR TEAM
- Establish a strong working relationship with external vendors who develop and support retail gas station site systems (POS) on behalf of ExxonMobil
- Manage the commercial relationship with external vendors in conjunction with ExxonMobil’s Procurement team
- Find and develop innovative solutions to meet marketing objectives and improve customer experience
- Steward and report to senior management the performance of your vendors
- Partner with Branded Wholesalers (BW), Vendors, Business & ExxonMobil IT Projects to deliver business transformation with specific responsibilities for system design, standards compliance, vendor technical relationship, BW technical relationship, field testing and rollout
- Build your knowledge of the payment and loyalty marketplace and seek opportunities to improve our marketing offer
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics / STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) / Business Administration, or equivalent.
- High technical comfort level with payment systems.
- Expertise with retail payment solutions (POS, terminals, host systems, front-end processors e.g.).
- Vendor managment experience is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team in Budapest but with vendors and internal customers in the European countries where Esso has a retail presence
- Good relationship management, communication and influencing / commercial acumen.
- Ability to prioritize and manage complex issues.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Attractive salary & benefits package.
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world.
- Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution).
- Flex Your Day opportunity, providing flexibility around where and when you work.
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad.
- Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks).
- Inspiring and diverse working teams.
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere.
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings.
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more!
STAY CONNECTED WITH US
Learn more at our
Like us on Facebook
Nothing in this material is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include, but are not limited to, ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity in this Site, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its, are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venture, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.