We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Projects, Drilling & Procurement you will have the opportunity to:
- Act as focal point of contact between Equinor and contractor.
- Lead the continuous improvement culture associated to rig integrity.
- Monitor drilling equipment and plant’s integrity according to internal and external requirement.
- Be responsible for tracking maintenance of drilling facility, loose drilling equipment and overhauls, as well as recertification of drilling equipment.
- Present rig modifications proposal in decision meetings and follow them up.
- Perform internal inspections / verifications against drilling contractors delivery annually as per contract.
- Improve the quality of rig maintenance scope and execution.
- Follow up of NR Compliance program.
- Assist in reducing the amount of downtime and therefore deliver results within or better than KPIs.
- Participate in planning of drilling and well activities.
- Contribute to new technology evaluation and implementation.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Eligibility to hold an active CREA.
- Advanced English, written and spoken.
- Knowledge and experience on rig equipment.
- Very familiar with Local (Norman, NRs, etc) and International Regulations (API, ISO, etc).
- Basic understanding of drilling and completions operatons is beneficial.
- Flexibility in terms of working onshore and offshore.
- Ability to produce high quality documentation.
- Good communication, interpersonal and cross cultural skills.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.