Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company that provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further. Nabors Drilling Solutions provides hardware and software products to oil and gas companies to improve the safety and efficiency of the drilling process. We are looking for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified RigCLOUD Technician.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to RigCLOUD customers
- Perform all work in accordance with Nabors safety policy
- Keep in regular communication with your area Coordinators and Operations Manager daily using a duty cycle email
- Install and maintain RigCLOUD sensor packages to company standards
- Configure and troubleshoot RigCLOUD hardware and software
- Document with detail and accuracy any work performed
- Participate in the CAMS program for technical evaluation and continual technical progression
- Work with low voltage electrical hardware
- Manage personal truck inventory and report on rig inventory
- Any other task that relates to operations of supported product lines
- High school diploma, and trade/technical school diploma or 3 years related experience in Mechanical Services, Electrical, Drilling Systems or Electronics.
- General knowledge of word processing software and email messaging, and an all-around general knowledge of computers operations. Ability to type at a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Formal training in electronics and/or computer software/ hardware
- 2+ years oil & gas field service experience
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, works well in a problem-solving situation, uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Oral communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informative; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedbacks; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interest; able to build moral and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing – Uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly. Waling or standing for long periods of time
Physical Requirements/Working conditions
- Bending or stopping
- Climbing stairs and/or ladders
- Lifting to 50lbs
- Use of hand tools and power tools
- Operating a motor vehicle
- Works a rotational schedule, max of 18 hours a day
: United States Of America-Texas-Odessa-(Nabors Drilling, USA) West Texas
To apply for this job please visit nabors.taleo.net.