Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further…. We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified RigCLOUD Operations Senior Manager.
This role is accountable for the safe, efficient, and profitable operation of the RigCLOUD US business including the delivery of cloud and edge digital solutions. The Sr. Manager of RigCLOUD US Operations will have strategic business and economic development acumen, thoughtful leadership on advancing business growth, professional and engaging communications style, solid experience in digital oilfield technology, and ability to provide hands-on leadership to a cross-functional team within the upstream service industry. This role will collaborate with Product Development, Marketing and Sales to develop compelling, differentiated value propositions, and use innovate story-telling to bring the message to life for our customers.
- RigCLOUD provides rig instrumentation built on high-end edge computing technology and is an open digital platform for drilling operations, analytics and automation applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The strategic leadership, growth, financial performance and effective management of all the U.S. RigCLOUD business of Nabors Drilling Solutions (NDS).
- Developing and expanding NDS U.S. market shares per approved plans and budgets with accountability to the financial performance of the business.
- Actively engage with customers and partners to develop strong relationships and collaboration that creates meaningful value through the NDS digital portfolio.
- Partner with the Product Management team to lead the technology roadmap for the RigCLOUD platform and apps based on deep understanding of the drilling process and market needs.
- Lead the Operations Management team with responsibility for field and cloud-based service delivery across U.S. markets.
- Guide the implementation and growth of the Customer Success Management team to drive the adoption of RigCLOUD digital solutions.
- Direct the Service Delivery & Operations support organization responsible for the systems, process and technologies used by the field remote operations teams.
- Visible leadership and responsibility for adherence to quality and safety programs described in our management systems.
- Drive differentiated value proposition, messaging and competitive positioning based on Customer Insights and competitive landscape
- Be a champion for digital transformation of customer and internal operations. Act as a trusted advisor to NDS and Nabors executive leaders
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in operations, marketing, and delivery of technology services in the oilfield.
- Deep subject matter expertise in digital drilling technologies and competitive landscape.
- Strong knowledge of drilling engineering and analytical skills
- Balanced expertise in both strategy development and program execution
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in English, Journalism, Communications, or Radio/TV/Film. Bachelor’s degree with major in English, Journalism, Communications, or Radio/TV/Film.A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Solid background and understanding of the full operations of networks, directional drilling, drilling engineering, and rig operations
- Key interpersonal traits include: passion for digital technologies, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks
- Superb relationship, communication, and negotiation skills in working with executives, external constituents, and other business functions
- Must be able to travel to the potential customer sites as needed
- Operational and strategic thinker, who can execute plans effectively
- Persuasive, receptive, and responsive communication style
- Demonstrates passion for the vision of the organization
- Excellent listening, writing, and communication skills
- Able to read and understand schematics
- Familiar with pervious, current, and new hardware that’s available in the market
- Understand Basic coding principles
: United States Of America-Texas-Houston-(Nabors Drilling, USA) Houston Office
To apply for this job please visit nabors.taleo.net.