TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for a Rigid Engineer who can join our multicultural team.
- Carry out activities associated with the basic design of rigid pipelines using the company’s consolidated tools or commercial software: wall thickness design, cathodic protection, MTO, OBS, OBR, design basis, etc.
- Perform advanced analysis (eg thermomechanical, free span, OBR, etc) of rigid/riser ducts using Finite Element methods.
- Execution of preliminary and intermediate calculations for proposals and projects in the area of rigid ducts/risers, ensuring the quality of execution and delivery within the stipulated deadline.
- Prepare technical reports for projects and proposals, etc.
- Interact, interface and cooperate with other technical departments whose activities are related.
- Participate in technical meetings related to the scope of work to be developed.
- Be systematically responsible for the quality of the work itself, through the thorough verification of the deliverables themselves.
You are meant for this job if:
- Degree in Mechanical, Civil (preferably structures) and Naval Engineering.
- Master’s (structures, mechanics of solids, etc) is a plus (not mandatory)Experience in subsea rigid pipeline engineering.
- Previous experience in performing analytical/numeric calculations in any field of engineering or academic research.
- Desirable experience in subsea rigid pipeline engineering.
- Desirable experience in programming applied to solving engineering problems.
- Knowledge in programming languages (VBA, Python, etc.).
- Scientific initiation in engineering during undergraduate and/or masters.
- Desirable knowledge of ABAQUS (or other FEA software), MS Office, MathCAD, AutoCAD.
- Advanced English
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.