At Eni, we are looking for a Risk Analyst within Eni Trade & Biofuels team in London. You will be responsible for providing daily performance and control analysis of the trading business and you will work closely with the traders and the other parts of the business.
Eni is one of the leading integrated energy companies with activities in exploration, production, transport, and marketing of oil and natural gas. Eni has a market capitalisation of €66 billion and has a near €100bn turnover. It is not only a leading international upstream Company but also Europe’s largest natural gas Company.
In keeping with Eni’s overall strategy in respect of the global energy transition, starting from January 1, 2021, Eni Trade & Biofuels SpA (“ETB”), fully owned by Eni SpA, will be the sole entity responsible for the international trading of crude oil, petroleum products, bio-fuels and related financial derivatives for the Eni group.
In particular, ETB will be responsible for marketing Eni’s oil equity productions, sourcing hydrocarbon and bio feedstock and marketing the resulting productions of its traditional and green refineries and of its petrochemical arm Versalis.
ETB’s activities further include the sourcing and management of maritime transportation and logistic services, and the provision of oil risk management services, for itself and on behalf of the whole Eni group, by trading commodity derivatives on the main regulated and over the counter markets.
ETB’s integration with the wider Eni businesses ensures a global and integrated approach that is further reinforced by Eni’s relationships and broad portfolio of global assets.
ETB is present in the Uk, in Italy, in Singapore and through a subsidiary, in Houston – USA
As a member of Market Risk team you will be responsible for:
- Perform day-to-day market risk activities
- Assist in providing the company with the capability to value, monitor and risk manage across a range of traded markets
- Deal with ad hoc requests related to risk analytics for market risk in general.
- Assist in numerous projects helping implement structure, consistent and new risk metrics
- Maintain a good knowledge of risk metrics and perform ad hoc analysis where necessary
- Maintain a good knowledge of market conditions on monitored products with the use of provided tools
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Experience within a Market Risk environment in an oil trading company
- Good knowledge of risk metrics such as VaR, stress test and scenario analysis
- Good knowledge of financial hedging on Oil & Products
- Highly organised, good attention to detail and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.