CIEL HR Services
- Must Have – Rotary Equipment maintenance Mechanical Engineer with Oil and Gas field Experience & SAP PM Module experience
- Experience – 5 + years
- Location – Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad & Bangalore
- Notice – Immediate
- rovide expertise to the existing team on rotary equipment
- Identifying equipment, guidance on maintenance strategy
- Comparison of existing strategies and recommend best maintenance strategy to customer
- Good understanding of architectural topology like GE APM systems
- SAP-PM module knowledge is required
- Own and manage the technical deliverables throughout the entire project lifecycle Sound knowledge of Asset Integrity and Equipment Maintenance functions.
- 5-10 Years Industry Experience (Oil & Gas domain preferred) in maintenance and reliability of rotary equipment in the field/shop floor
- Defining maintenance strategy, equipment overhaul and reliability analysis
- Knowledge of applying configuration changes per approved functional / technical design Configure Family and Fields, Business Rules, Family Policies, Behaviors, Risk Matrix, Dashboards, Queries, Graphs, Reports, APM Policies, Strategy Rules, Schedules, Apply Security Changes and Add Security Users
- Strong communication, interpersonal, administrative and leadership skills are essential. Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with peers and team members as an inclusive team member
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented multicultural environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
B. E. / B. Tech./M.Tech – Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Computer Science / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Petroleum.
To apply for this job please visit en-in.whatjobs.com.