What is the role
You’ll be accountable for leading, coaching, technical guidance, and assurance support for assigned area. This includes supplying rotating equipment technical assurance to the assets, Manage equipment care strategies, Root Cause Analysis management, and the tactical and strategic REQ reliability and maintenance programs.
- Work with the Operations and Maintenance team to develop and improve equipment care strategies, critical sparing management, and operations and maintenance procedures/task lists
- Coaching and technical assurance
- Digitalization strategies including Proactive Technical Monitoring (PTM), SmartConnect, Inteltrac
- Alignment with the Discipline Assurance Framework, including the discipline risk matrix
- Asset Support focused on medium- and long-term initiatives to meet the availability target
- Technical Support to the Asset Management System (AMS) processes of Manage Equipment Care (MEC), Reliability Centered Maintenance(RCM), Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and Ensure Safe Production (ESP)
- Contract Holder of Rotating Equipment Suppliers
- Develop and champion discipline input to the Asset Care Plan including Life Extension and Business Planning
- Input and Maintain Rotating Equipment Care Strategies based on RCM strategies
- Provide work scope with technical requirements and assurance to corrective maintenance WOs
- Provide input to projects on Project Specific Technical Specifications and Design and Engineering Practices (DEPs) including asset standard practices and lessons learned
- Provide turnaround and scheduled deferment work scopes including Maintenance Effectiveness (ME) support
- Manage Critical Sparing through Contracts Procurement (CP) initiatives to justify and procure
What we need from you
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis
- 10+ years Rotating Equipment industry experience, including operating businesses
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferred
- Excellent communication, stakeholder, and change management skills up/down organizational lines
- Learning mindset
- Demonstrated personal commitment to Safety as a Value
- Ability to influence multi discipline teams and work collaboratively across organizational boundaries.
- Experience with AMS work processes
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with about 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries. We aim to meet the world’s growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally, and socially responsible. We have expertise in exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals.
As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity, and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork, and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business.
Building on our core values, we aspire to sustain a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and valued, from our employees to our customers and partners. A diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are vital to our success, leading to greater innovation and better energy solutions.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we’re nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.
Be the first to comment