Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Rotating Equipment Specialist on a permanent basis for a 2/3 rota based in FPF1, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Site focal point for site mobilised Rotating Equipment vendors, direct liaison and interface to drive timely reporting, high quality standards, and efficient repairs to rotating equipment.
- Responsible for projected trending, diagnosis and condition monitoring on our rotating equipment packages, using Ithaca Energy tools and software available.
- Responsible for efficient and effective planning and scheduling of package and equipment work scopes.
- Responsible for coordination and delivery of package and system outages,
- Direct liaison and regular communication with Onshore Support Engineers. To include agreed daily/weekly reporting of leading indicators.
- Responsible to ensure equipment skids and packages are kept at a high standard of cleanliness, while noting and reporting of changes in site conditions of leaks, noise and temperature.
- Responsible for Condition Based Monitoring of our rotating equipment packages (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines). Checking of vibrations, temperatures, oil levels and oil quality. Liaise with GTS the appointed condition monitoring contractor during platform visits.
- Responsible for ensuring equipment is running within the safe integral standards of the OEM operating limits.
- Responsible for raising work orders for defects, and direct interface with other asset disciplines (eg Elec, Inst, Cont., Mech), to ensure work is ranked and scheduled accordingly.
- Responsible for raising deferrals where appropriate for safety critical maintenance within the package boundaries.
- Responsible for highlighting of critical spares, spares gap analysis and critical tooling. Control and auditing of site held spares.
- Leading and involvement in RCAs, and any relating execution of actions.
- Engineer with Mechanical Engineering Qualifications.
- Significant experience gained with an engineering, Rotating Equipment Original Equipment Manufacturer.
- Controls experience is preferred.
Note: Interested Candidates kindly submit both CV and relevant Qualification documents and Training Certificates when applying for this role.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.