ROTATION MACHINERY SUPERVISOR – IRC219617
At Eni, we are looking for a Rotation Machinery Supervisor within Eni ZFOD in Hammar, Iraq. You will be part of Production team, responsible for supervising all the activities on rotating equipment according to maintenance/production plan in order to assure the maximum equipment availability respecting all internal maintenance procedures and best-practices and all the safety regulations and procedures.
As a member of the area: Petroleum, Petrochemical, Power Production, and the Environment and member of Production department, referring to Section Head, at Eni ZFOD you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring daily monitoring of rotating equipment (gas compressors and gas turbines)
- Setting Key Performance Indicator to ensure correct running phase and prevent any technical issue
- Ensuring safe Start/up and Shutdown of rotating equipment including all preparatory activities (eg process alignment)
- Investigating cases of inadequate performance and repetitive malfunction of rotating equipment
- Performing root/cause analysis and identify lessons learnt events related
- Supporting the troubleshooting process in case of rotating equipment failure/shutdown
- Providing daily reports about activities performed and rotating equipment status
- Supporting maintenance team in executing detailed scheduling of rotating equipment maintenance according to plan, workload, manpower availability, company procedures and priorities set by the maintenance operation superintendent
- Assuring the application of the relevant HSEQ procedures during maintenance work
- Issuing work request for specialized works to be executed in the internal workshop if any
- Checking and supervising the maintenance works carried out by contractors and accept them upon completion
- Drafting improvement operational/maintenance proposals
- Execution of effectiveness, efficiency and safety of rotating equipment maintenance activities
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Professional knowledge of English
- Qualification: National or international committee member (preferred)
- Maintenance professional courses
- Secondary Level Technical Education
- Previous experience on Oil & Gas Industry
- Previous Experience in rotating equipment operational and maintenance
- Production Operations: Maintenance Management, Predictive Maintenance, Oper/Mant Advising
- Maintenance Operations: Mechanical Maintenance, Troubleshooting techniques knowledge
- Maintenance Engineering: CMMS Activities, Maintenance Engineering, Maintenance System Auditing, Mainten. Advising in Project Phase, Presentation Design, Reliability/availability analysis technique knowledge, Maintenance systems and policies knowledge
- Tech.Specific. & Bidding (Generic)
- Organisation Processes: Internal Standard, Supplier’s qualification methodology and techniques, “Internal client” organization process, Documentation management, Site
- Management, Site Materials and equipment organization, Contracting Strategy
- Supports and technologies: Technical requirement and Standard, Information Integrity System and information process support SW
Fix Term, Rotation 28/28
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.
Be the first to comment