ROUTE TO MARKET EXPERT (IRC220643)
Plenitude is an energy company that integrates the retail business and renewable generation with self-consumption and electric mobility solutions, providing energy and gas to more than 10 million homes and businesses across Europe, which offers a range of great professional opportunities for the whole team.
This membership represents a major European project, integrating the renewables business with the retail business and will allow us to progressively increase our offer of services, infrastructures and green energy for our customers, providing our team with greater professional projection and growth.
Plenitude is currently looking to grow its team, hiring a Route to Market Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Identify and analyse alternative route-to-market options for renewable energy generation, in terms of risk/reward for the asset portfolio
- Identify and analyse impacts of relevant regulation on existing contracts and future options for renewables production monetization
- Coordinate the preparation of offers into bidding processes/auctions to secure incentives/FiT for renewables production
- Build relationships with potential buyers in the market, including traders, utilities and corporates – and leverage market and customer relationships held by Plenitude Iberia
- Identify PPA and FiT opportunities consistently with the renewables monetization strategy and Plan
- Structure PPA opportunities to maximise value for Plenitude and enable renewables project bankability when required
- Manage performance of existing PPA contracts and assess impacts on project financing contracts and SPV cashflows
- Negotiate PPA term sheets and contracts in coordination with Central RtM team and other corporate departments (legal, pricing teams, etc.)
- Identify and deliver opportunities to procure and monetize environmental attributes
- Raise company profile and maintain a strong company brand at industry events
- Activities to be conducted essentially for the Spanish and French markets
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- 3 to 5 years of experience in similar positions in the Renewables sector (solar/ wind).
- Spanish mother tongue, excellent command of English
- Strong commercial acumen
- Effective communication, problem solving, critical thinking and influencing skills
Local Permanent Contract
Mission video embedding code:
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.