TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the job
At Technip Singapore, we are looking for an experienced ROV Senior Pilot Technician to join our multicultural offshore workforce.
You are meant for this job if you have
- A nationally recognised Technician qualification in a relevant technical subject (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / Hydraulic)
- Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent academic certificate
- Valid Offshore Survival certificate / Valid Offshore Medical certificate (OGUK) / OPITO CA-EBS Initial Deployment Training / Bi-Deltoid Shoulder Measurement
- Extensive offshore experience
- Customer focused
- Excellent spoken and written English
Your future at Technip Singapore
- Career progression
- Global opportunities
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer Technip Singapore considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.