What will you be doing?
- The ICSS/Automation scope within a Multi-Disciplinary study environment
- Interface with Process Automation System Integrator (PASI) and Main Automation Contractor (MAC) – Yokogawa.
- Inter-discipline Interfaces especially with Process disciplines.
- Participation in HAZOPs, CHAZOPs, LOPA Workshops. Experience in attending Graphic Objective Analysis, Control Objective Analysis,Alarm objective analysis workshops.
- Experience with Process Automation Dynamic Simulator (PADS) testing.
- Overall ICSS/topology design, Control Schemes.
- Control and operational solutions (PCS) and Safety Systems
- Experience on interfaces to Gateway PLCs – Allen Bradley Control Logix
- System Control Diagrams (SCDs based on IEC 63131/I-005) – Cause & Effects (C&Es) – Signal lists – IO database-Shutdown Hierarchies, SW reports
- Explicit experience with writing Process Control narratives, interlocks, control strategies with gas compression systems.
- Interface protocolos – Modbus,Profinet,Ethernet I/P
- Interface with process/client/other disciplines to understand the requirements and design functional logic via SCDs, control narratives, sequences.
- Alarm handling and management, provide inputs to HMI design to PASI/ MAC.
- Perform Factory Acceptance test (FAT), system interface test
We think you should have:
- Minimum 10-12 year experienced engineer
- Bachelor in Instrumentation & Control or higher
- Relevant experience from subsea and/or offshore projects within Gas compression and oil and gas
- Professional interest in technological developments and improving work methods
- Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills, proactive approach, problem solving.
- Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language
- Ability to work in teams and to work independently
- Able to take initiative, be flexible and to motivate others
Interested? Contact us.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.