Title: Safety Engineer
Specialisms: Noise Control
Location: Den Haag
Duration: 12-month contract extended to permanent contract
The safety engineer is responsible for leading various projects in maintaining and managing noise control.
Proven experience in:
- Noise philosophy.
- Noise Allocation.
- Modelling and Reporting noise control.
- Noise engineering and process safety knowledge.
- Master’s/bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering (or equivalent).
- EPCm project experience.
- Proven experience with international and European rules/regulations related to noise and safety.
- Professional/Fluent communication skills with the Dutch language is non-negotiable.
Do you have Safety engineering skills, but specialised in another area? Then you are also welcome to apply.
To apply for this job please visit digital.leap29.com.