Promote and enforce applicable internal and external governing HSE requirements onboard.
Job Category: Operations (Offshore)
Rig Type: JackUp
Rig Name: West Ariel / West Cressida / West Leda
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· The standard for tidiness and cleanness is adhered to.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
· Daily detailed planning is for all upcoming operations.
· Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
· Promotion of safety awareness on the unit
· Safe working practices are understood and carried out by all onboard
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor
· Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· Or conduct safety introductions and mentoring
· Or conduct safety inspections/audits as per procedures or as directed
· Or conduct investigations as per procedures or as directed
· The planning and execution of safety drills and musters
· Or conduct coaching and follow up all internal training requirements
· Preparation for future operations
· The planning and execution of all HSE activities onboard
To apply for this job please visit seadrill.csod.com.