Location – Melbourne
Flexible WFH Hybrid
- Build and grow the sales pipeline by establishing key connections with external customers and investors
- Develop, organise and implement a sales strategy with a capture plan for each account
- Grow relationships with customers, develop solutions to meet their needs and ensure customer satisfaction
- Project and coordinate the sales process throughout the bidding process, ensuring key milestones are met
- Coordinate tenders and negotiations while contracts closed within targets for revenue and margins
- Mobilise, coach, and supervise the extended sales team consisting of core internal functions
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, law, or finance
- 5+ years of sales management or project management experience, ideally within wind energy, power plants, infrastructure, or the construction industry
- Experience with commercial negotiations of large complex projects
- Clear and definitive communication (both written and verbal);
- High attention to detail.
- Energy industry experience, ideally in renewables, highly regarded.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.