TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
- Prepares the overall Demand Review process for Surface Americas across multiple revenue streams including different types of products and services that make up the Demand Plan.
- Consolidate and validate the demand from multiple countries across North America and South America for the different revenue stream to create a Surface Americas Demand Plan.
- Leads the development of “what if” scenarios that test the Demand Plan sensitivity and identify potential gap closing solutions for all revenue streams.
- Participates in the Demand Review meetings per the S&OP calendar.
- Maintains a log of key demand plan assumptions.
- Actively ensures Opportunities are not loaded without the approval from the Vice President of Surface Americas in the MBR.
- Actively engages in taking the issues and imbalances identified during the monthly S&OP cycle are cross functionally reviewed, resolved or escalated with recommendations and alternatives for closure.
- Maintain a Family based aggregate, unconstrained demand plan represented in volume units and dollars for traditional.
- Participates in the Demand Review (DR) consensus meeting including : agenda preparation, consolidation and distribution of Demand Review deck, and the issuing of meeting minutes and action items
- Works with Product Management, Finance, Product Supply and Services Supply to maintain continuous integrated resolution of issues as they arise, as well as day to day threats and opportunities to the plan
- Monitors actual performance to plan and communicates or intervenes as appropriate to the Materials Manager
- Manages abnormal demands as they arise and effectively communicates out.
- Creator of Valid Demand Plan
- Participates in Demand in the IR review as required
- Four (4) year degree preferred or two (2) plus years of experience in business administration, sales & marketing, procurement, operations or finance preferred.
- Broad functional experience or knowledge of the key S&OP processes of Product Management, Demand Management and Supply Management highly recommended.
- Good understanding of economic factors and cost to planning solution such as manufacturing processes, inventory selection, and others.
- Demonstrate proficiency in mentoring/leading and influencing others via persuasion, logical thoughts and thinking creatively.
- Ensure cooperation and interaction across diverse stakeholders (both internal and external to the organization), with conflicting interests and/or demand
- Recognized leadership capability.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships within multiple functions.
- Proven capability to drive results and meet deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of S&OP systems and processes.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels.
- Excellent MS Office skills, database and or advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must possess the ability to work through commercial issues in a cross-functional role and facilitate interaction between sales, finance and operations
- PC skills including spreadsheet, word processing, relational database, project management software and SAP.
- Commercial organizational experience desired
- Proficient in data analysis tools, systems, and data base repositories of sales information systems
- Demonstrated influencing skills and organizational know how
- Potential career path
- Global mobility opportunities
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.