Sales & Operations Planning Specialist
Are you passionate about materials planning?
Would you like to be involved the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process?
Join our Materials and Production Planning team
Our Oilfield Services & Equipment business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets and supporting facilities. Our team arranging technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
You will be responsible for planning and scheduling of the materials required to execute the business. Working with the sales and commercial team, region personnel, AMO and supply chain to translate the demand (forecasts, sales orders, planned orders) across multiple time horizons into physical orders and ensures they are delivered to meet the customer requirements.
As a Sales & Operations Planning Specialist, you will be responsible for:
· Working with the region sales and operations to create the regional forecast (12-18 months) and global forecasts
· Working with the sales and operations team to convert the demand plans into physical orders. Understands business trends, opportunities and how they impact the demand forecast.
· Analyzing incoming demand, identifies order exceptions, misalignment with product rationalization strategy and opportunities to utilize existing inventory
· Planning and scheduling order timelines to be consistent with customer requirements while minimizing inventory and shipping costs
· Working with the Product Line/Sales/Service Delivery to prioritize deliver dates as needed (push outs, pull ins)
· Performing various material management analysis such as statistical material consumption and forecasts, aged inventory, aged purchase orders, in-transit material analysis, safety stock, etc.
· Implementing inventory stocking strategies
· Monitoring levels of safety stock, global and aging inventory and works with regions and manufacturing plants to address accordingly
· Working with the AMO organization to ensure spare parts and asset demands are captured
· Working to ensure new assets, repaired assets and spares are captured with the Sales & Operations Planning process
· Assisting in executing continuous improvement projects to maximize value.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have completed Bachelor studies in Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent proven experience
· Have at least two year’s experience in a relevant field
· Have experience in order management, inventory optimization and management, asset utilization and management
· Have basic understanding of SAP and MRP functionality
· Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
· Be a strategic thinker with tactical execution with a sense of urgency
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.