Midland – United States
The Sales Representative is responsible for establishing and building relationships with assigned customers. The Sales Representative promotes the sale of BL products and services to assigned accounts, and optimizes sales opportunities through in-depth knowledge of client activities and plans. This person grows market share and revenue with assigned accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop Tender/Proposal Strategy.
- Develop Opportunity Assessment and Engagement Plan.
- Negotiate Sales Quote.
- Prepare Sales Quote.
- Determine Sales Quote Disposition.
- Develop Account / Location Sales Plans and Targets.
- Investigate Event.
- Validate Event Investigation.
- Collect Competitor Intelligence and Market Share.
- Collect Market Size Intelligence.
- Additional Responsibilities.
- Plan client calls and makes regular client visits to ensure appropriate call coverage of assignedaccounts.
- Ensure customer problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
- Maintain C4C for accounts, including customer profiling, organizational chart, visit reports, andcustomer drivers.
- Create and action an approved sales plan for assigned account(s).
- Capture customer BL and all local and international competitor activity (GAC).
- Identify and qualify all sales leads and opportunities.
- Maintain opportunity pipeline in C4C.
- Work with management to develop sales goals and coordinate sales plans for promotingexisting services and products and introducing new services and products.
- Monitor price structure and pricing levels and recommend necessary changes and priceincreases.
- Attend training courses to maintain knowledge of key technologies and competitor offeringsand practices.
- Provide support for receivables management.
- Contribute to multi-BL activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree OR +8 years relevant sales/field experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.