NES Fircroft are working on behalf of a global power technology business with a presence in over 90 countries. This business offer products, systems & software solutions to the global energy industry and have been leaders in innovation for over a century.
With a customer-base across multiple industries including Energy, Utilities, Industrial and Transportation and almost 40,000 employees, they are committed to providing access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy globally.
You will be responsible for offering support to the UK & Ireland Sales Team, offering technical support and advice to customers on the most suitable applications and solutions for their requirements across multiple industries, including Renewables, Trnasmission & Distribution and Industry.
This will involve visiting customer sites and conducting site surveys, providing application and product support through to agreeing scope of works and then generating costings and proposals. This is a customer facing role so you will also manage the customer relationship throughout the tendering phase, ensuring a high level of customer service throughout.
- Visiting potential clients to present offering, agreeing client requirements, product value propositions and product positioning and tendering of defined scope.
- Involved in the market analyses with the Transformer Sales team, responsible for forecasts and detailed business/marketing plans for allocated areas of the portfolio.
- Working with UK sales team and support in developing new customers and market segments and ensure profitably increase of local volume.
- Undertaking tendering activities to support the business ensuring involvement of overall team to for cost effective offering to meet client expectations, able to present added value to client.
- Understanding of Customer Service principles and their effect on the business.
- Strengthen the customer relationship through sales visits, market communications and local account management. Ensure sustainable growth targets are achieved
- To ensure compliance with Quality Management System, Safety Procedures and Accountancy Policies and approval procedures
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technical engineer that enjoys interacting with customers on a day-to-day basis. You will be challenged technically and commercially, whilst being able to solve technical problems and deliver added value to customers across the UK.
- A Degree or HNC/HND in Engineering or similar.
- 2 years of experience in Sales and/or tendering in a Power Engineering industry, preferably with focus on service and after sales.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, with strong communication and customer-relationship-building skills.
- Traveling and frequent interaction with customers are expected, mainly within the allocated markets (UK and IE)
- Outgoing individual, with the ability to communicate with key stakeholders and customers throughout.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.