ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. We are one of the largest foreign investors in Singapore with more than S$25 billion in assets, and have been operating in Singapore for more than 125 years, expanding from trading kerosene to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing presence today. Singapore serves as the Asia Pacific hub for our Downstream and Chemical businesses, and it is also home to ExxonMobil’s largest integrated refining and petrochemical complex in the world.
In Singapore, we also own an extensive network of service stations under the Esso brand and supply cylinder cooking gas (LPG) to many households. We also supply the commercial market in Singapore and those around the region with industrial, aviation and marine fuels and lubricants, and market liquefied natural gas (LNG).
What you will do
Be involved in the overall safe, efficient, effective management of:
- 3rd Party transporter/haulers
- 3rd Party time charter barges in Singapore
- Conduct regular performance review of logistics service providers
- Provide feedback if necessary, on work improvement processes / programs
- Manage and investigate incidents and/or quality complaints related to marine deliveries
- Oversee Singapore marine transport professional’s scheduling activities
- Supervise daily operations and work initiatives to ensure smooth distribution performance
- Liaise with manufacturing and sales on matters relating to marine deliveries, and expect to manage ad-hoc issues.
- Asia pacific contact for global marine projects
What you will need
- A good command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong process oriented mindset with emphasis on continuous improvement
- Two years’ experience in the petroleum supply chain/manufacturing industry
- High degree of skill in managing people at all levels and across functions / countries
- Supply Chain / new plant projects
- Possess strong leadership / analytical / administrative qualities.
- Experience in manufacturing and/or operations would be an advantage
- A degree in any discipline though engineering is preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.