SCADA Engineers Representative
Join us in this role where you’ll work with a team of engineers to advance the work with implementation and commissioning of wind farm automation and communication systems, and where your on-site experience is key to ensure that the complete automation delivery aligns with specifications, quality and are commissioned on time.
You’ll be part of a SCADA project team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure commissioning of the systems in scope. The ideal candidate has a technical understanding of the scope, works proactively, adapts to external factors and internal guidance, understand the importance of representing back office engineers on site and step in to support where needed.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Establish SCADA site presence, and act as first person site contact for technical support
- Act as interface between SCADA design team and the Commisioning team
- Participating in FAT/SAT/SIT tests and sign of as test completes
- Performing quality inspections and report to SCADA design team
- Have a degree in electrical engineering combined with work experience, preferably from similar positions
- Five years of site based installation/commissioning experience within the energy/utilities sectorhave project management experience, preferable with PMI or IPMA certificate
- Ideally have experience with the following systems:
- To succeed in the role, you:
- IP Network
- Radio communication systems (Tetra, VHF, Radar)
- Substation Control System and HV Protection
- Settlement Metering
- Wind Turbine SCADA systems
- We need one who stay permanently onshore. The location is not known yet.
- We need 1-2 who starts the work in the yard, and then transfer to work offshore, when the offshore substation is shipped offshore.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.