- Initiate, Originate & Manage Projects in collaboration with relevant Business Areas (BA’s), initiate and originate energy transition-focused Business Development (BD) projects (aligned with EPI climate roadmap) up to BD project approval by the relevant business line.
- Collaborate with relevant EPI country organisations to mature and deliver energy transition projects. The projects that you will advise or lead on will be high profile and varied. This will require a structured strategic approach to problem solving; drawing on established strategic and commercial principles, while having the capacity to think creatively.
- Develop energy transition strategies and roadmaps including identifying options, portfolio modelling (e.g., type of assets, impact on cashflow, Scope 3 emissions), executing and monitoring of strategy within EPI.
- Be responsible for modelling the EPI (Exploration, Production International) scope 3 emissions profiles, including levers to reduce emissions to meet goals. Calculation of both absolute emissions and carbon intensity metrics. Visualizing carbon footprint related data with proper analytics dashboards.
- Interface & collaborate with Equinor internal units working with low carbon businesses to meet joint goals towards accelerating the energy transition and achieving net zero.
- Support EPI SSU (Safety & Sustainability) and EPI Climate Roadmap; integrate Equinor’s energy transition strategy and approach to mitigating Scope 3 emissions.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across energy sectors, as well as with other advisors (e.g. technical and commercial). Present at conferences, meetings as required.
The Energy Transition Solutions (ETS) unit in Exploration and Production International (EPI) focuses on developing Energy Transition Solutions for Equinor to accelerate the energy transition and meet its climate ambitions towards net zero. ETS has the following main areas of accountability and responsibility:
- Develop energy transition strategies within EPI.
- In collaboration with relevant Business Areas, originate energy transition Business Development projects (aligned with EPI climate roadmap) for approval by the relevant business line.
- Support EPI Climate Roadmap; integrate energy transition strategy and Scope 3 approaches.
- Collaborate with relevant Business Areas and Equinor country organisations to mature and deliver energy transition focused projects in EPI countries.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.